Tuesday, April 13, 2010

She's crafty!

...and she's been busy being crafty! Check out the goods I busted out over the last few days...

I went to a wholesale fair on Sunday and loaded up... I found this beautiful dyed appatite and made this sweet necklace for KATU anchor Deb Knapp.

I also finished this baby... a complex necklace for Elena. It's got rock crystal, sterling, freshwater pearl and crystal components... all tied together by sterling chain.
I'm happy with how it turned out! :)

I also made a few lariat necklaces... haven't done that before, and thought it'd be cool.
This one's sterling and opal glass...

This one's gold filled chain, raw brass, and swarovski crystal...

And a sweet little pair of turquoise and raw brass earrings...

I busted out this four-stranded freshwater pearl necklace this morning. Love it!

And another find at the wholesale fair... I think this graduated azurite round necklace is for moi!

And speak of crafty... check out the apron my girl Anita busted out for me. I told her I like damask paired with bright colors and voilĂ ! I scored this awesome apron!! I LOVE it!
...and so does Mike, apparently. :)

That's it for now.

Love,

Katery

1 comment:

  1. On the chart above, you will see the same red rolex replica uk columns which you have already become familiar with, as they (and the data labels above them) indicate the number of Rolex Submariner 18k gold rolex replica sale watches that the average yearly income in the US could buy in any given year. In yellow, however, we have introduced a readout for the price of gold, indicated by yellow columns and yellow data labels (we must note that there may be some rolex replica minor differences in gold prices in different online databases, but the point here is to see the trends change and not to track down negligible panerai replica sale differences in gold price records). With that said, the correlation between gold prices and the Rolex Submariner 18k gold watch prices are evident. Let's direct our attention to the noticeable trend between 2006 and rolex replica 2012. In 2006 the price of an ounce of gold was around $630 US Dollars, and the Rolex Submariner 16618 in 18k yellow gold cost $23,100.

    ReplyDelete