Tuesday, April 13, 2010

She's crafty!

...and she's been busy being crafty! Check out the goods I busted out over the last few days...

I went to a wholesale fair on Sunday and loaded up... I found this beautiful dyed appatite and made this sweet necklace for KATU anchor Deb Knapp.

I also finished this baby... a complex necklace for Elena. It's got rock crystal, sterling, freshwater pearl and crystal components... all tied together by sterling chain.
I'm happy with how it turned out! :)

I also made a few lariat necklaces... haven't done that before, and thought it'd be cool.
This one's sterling and opal glass...

This one's gold filled chain, raw brass, and swarovski crystal...

And a sweet little pair of turquoise and raw brass earrings...

I busted out this four-stranded freshwater pearl necklace this morning. Love it!

And another find at the wholesale fair... I think this graduated azurite round necklace is for moi!

And speak of crafty... check out the apron my girl Anita busted out for me. I told her I like damask paired with bright colors and voilĂ ! I scored this awesome apron!! I LOVE it!
...and so does Mike, apparently. :)

That's it for now.

Love,

Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment