Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daddy's Girl...


I sure do miss my Dad. Each day I put on his Mickey Mouse watch and think of him – something he wore for so many years that now reminds me of him as I glance at it periodically throughout the day. I feel like he’s with me, watching over me, and I want to live a better life knowing that he’s aware of everything. 

I hope he’s proud of me. I hope he approves of my career and the work that I do. I hope he’s not disappointed in me for going through with a divorce, and I hope he isn’t disappointed in any decisions that I make. I hope he would support me packing up my life and moving to Asia to teach. Someday… I hope he’ll be there with me, sharing in my exotic experiences, learning lessons from afar. 

Most of all, I hope he knows how much I think of him, look up to him, miss him and love him.

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment