Monday, October 29, 2012

200th Post: 3 Gratitudes!

Wow... Katery Designs' 200th post! That's pretty cool... and this morning, I'm, again, writing about 3 gratitudes.

Halloween! It's so much fun to get dressed up and go out with some fabulous friends! Friday night Melissa, Karla and I went to Karla's ad agency party... "Shaken not Stirred" theme -- dressed up like a dirty martini, a blue hawaiian, and I was Prosecco. Fun! Also, great to have a DD (me) to get us home after all the free, strong drinks the girls had.


Saturday night Preston, Melissa and I hung out with Snow, Mark, and Scott & Kevin for some Halloween fun in Chinatown and some Bhangra dancing at Someday Lounge. Aren't Preston and Melissa the cutest little insects you ever did see?


20121027_224819.jpg

20121027_224723.jpg

Earlier in the day, Mike and I took Coyla to a college fair at the convention center. I'm so grateful for that little Monster and so proud of her for all the hard work she's putitng in at school and in her activities outside of class, too. Check out the school we found at the fair... :)
20121027_162701.jpg

And finally, today I'm grateful for fabulous food cooked courtesy of Preston. What a great little brunch maker he is. Yummm!!!

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment