I'm starting a cleanse today... and rather than hand writing entries in the book for the prompts, I figured I'd do it here... Yay for Optimal Health for a Vibrant Life. :)
1. What are five things you value the most in life?
2. In 30 seconds write what are the three most important goals in your life right now:
Planning to travel extensively. Taking care of myself physically and emotionally. Learning how to be more comfortable being alone.
3. What would you do if you a million dollars?
Travel. Invest. Donate a bunch to charity. Save the rest until I figured something else really good to do with it.
4. What if you only had six months to live? What would your priorities be?
My priorities would be to travel and spend time with family and friends.
5. WHat have you always wanted to do but been afraid to attempt?
I've always wanted to move to Thailand -- I wasn't so much afraid as not able to do it. I've been afraid to be alone... so I'm going to do that!
6. What vives you your greatest feeling of purpose?
Helping other people.
7. What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you couldn't fail?
Writing a bestselling book. Not even bestselling, really. Just a book that people want to read! :)
Lifetime -- When you look back from your deathbed, what will have made you the happiest?
Having family and friends whose lives have been made better because I've known and loved them.
Ten years: What do you want to accomplish in 10 years? I want my career to take a solid direction. I want to find something that's right for me -- not just a random job I happen to be good at, like I've had so far.
One year: What do you want to accomplish this year? I want to move to and travel in Asia!
One month:What do you want to accomplish this month? I want to be more healthy. Less shitty food, lots of exercise, and I want to get more stuff wrapped up in preparation for moving.
Continue to develop relationships
Write a book
Reasons for pursuing optimal health:
Cleanse my body.
Clear my mind.
Incorporate yoga into a daily practice.
Be intentional about the things I'm doing.
Focus on what it takes to be even happier.