Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What I Wore: Tuesday Edition

Okay, so I'm going to keep rolling with this whole "What I Wore" thing for now. Tomorrow I get my stitches out, so today I wore jeans to keep them under cover.

Scarf: Import store on Hawthorne
Shirt: Fei @ Anthropologie
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Corso Cuomo
Bracelets: handmade and J.Crew
I tried my hand for the first time at making jam, as well. Hope the sugarless strawberry freezer jam turns out okay! It was nice to have a little helper in Zoe.
Here's a link to the recipe I used at SimpleOrganic.net! Ingredients were simple: strawberries, white grape juice, pectin and honey. I'll let you know how it turns out!
And had a lovely meal last night, (and leftovers tonight), a delicious and easy salad of mixed spring greens, (spinach tonight), strawberries, blueberries, nectarines, heirloom tomatoes, goat cheese, pine nuts, balsamic fig dressing, and grilled shrimp. Mmmmmm!
And I started reading Atlas Shrugged tonight... got through about 50 pages, (just another 1,019 to go)!

Love,

Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment