Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What I'm Loving: Anything Afghan!

I'm totally into these right now... found a few super cute afghan bags on Etsy. I'm especially loving this gray and yellow tote. It says it's a Summer Bag, but I think it'd be awesome for Fall, too!

NzLbags New - Summer Bag Afghan Crochet Bag, Handbag - Shoulder Bag Nr-0183


Crochet afghan handbag in red flowers, crochet bag, shoulder bag, purse

Not only are the bags cute, but they're making me want to learn how to bust out some afghans, too. Loving these, (and just bought this one on Etsy for $25 bucks)!
Beautiful Hand-Made Afghan

Dolly Granny Square Blanket Afghan CROCHET PATTERN PDF

Sale - PDF KNITTING PATTERN for Squares Patchwork Throw Afghan  Vintage

serendipity hand knit afghan or baby blanket

Yea, I know... there's a color trend there. :) All of this reminds me of Sia concerts, where she's got afghans all over the stage, (including covering the equipment). What a quirky, lovely girl!


That's it for tonight!

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment