Wednesday, November 7, 2012

3 Gratitudes

Today I'm grateful for the political process in America. I'm grateful I was able to vote, feel like I made a difference, and see an incumbent President whom I admire so deeply be re-elected.

I'm also grateful for the wonderful night I had watching the returns last night with friends... we had so much fun at Bar Bar, and I realized that in looking around, I was surrounded by a group of many of my most favorite people in the world. So much fun!

Finally, this morning I'm grateful for the little breakfast bowls the cafe downstairs makes. Seriously -- it's so amazing to go downstairs and get a bowl of avocado, tomato, hash browns, and cheesy goodness. Tastes pretty healthy and fills me up so I can have good lunch break workouts. Yum!!

Today -- a bonus fourth gratitude: the sun is out! Yessss! :)

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment