Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catching up...

My goodness... I've been a busy girl, and I have so many fun photos to share from the past couple of weeks! Things have been good... just busy with work and family and friends. It's been a lovely Indian summer in Portland... lots of sunshine still... and lots of fun things ahead. Here's what I've been up to! :)


Coyla Monster and I hit up the State Fair!


... and saw the Katy Perry concert that night. :)

Dinner at Julie and Donald's... Grandma LOVES Mike!

...and Kai LOVES me!

Kelly and I made dinner a few nights later... and drank Gay wine. How appropriate! ;)

My first Timbers game. Freakin' AWESOME!





The next day... my first official round of golf!
I scored a 69 for the round... on a par 45. Oh well. :)

And that night... a bachelorette party for Val. :)


I'm so glad we bought a camera earlier this Spring that doesn't need so many batteries -- it's so much easier to take pictures, so I'll keep 'em coming.

Love,

Katery


P.S. Countdown to New York trip... 2 weeks from today. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment