Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm loving...

....Chan Luu right now. I heard about this L.A.-based jewelry designer from a cow-worker, then started noticing her designs on other people, even on TV shows, (I swear the Bachelorette was wearing one of these fabulous wrap-bracelets last week -- and yes, I know, I watch that show). Anyway, I finally checked ou the web site recently, and here were a few of my favorites!
It's been a nice couple of weeks (despite a lot of dreary weather). Fortunately, last weekend was gorgeous, and I got a lot of outdoors time in.

A week ago Friday, work got out early and we all went to a vineyard to celebrate the end of the year. Getting paid to drink wine? AWESOME!
Saturday we took in the Rose Festival dragon boat races on the waterfront...
That was followed by a girls' barbecue (or Girly-Q) at Melissa and Preston's...
Mara and Cody... love this one...
Firing up the grill...
Mmm... watermelon, mozzarella and mint kabobs...
And some yummy cocktails, too!
And a night out dancing with Shannon who came to stay the night from Ashland. :) What do you call those drinks again? Good Lord!
On Sunday the fam went bowling with Dad in Gresham.
And this weekend I'm taking it easy with a head cold... and trying to rest before we go to Sunriver next week for vacation! Wheeee!

Love,
Katery

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog! Thanks for your follow of my blog and I am loving your blog. I also love your jewelry!! I am so jealous of your work as I am currently in a creative drought!!

    ReplyDelete