Saturday, October 2, 2010

Etsy Featured Shop: ORGLAMIX

As duly noted, I've had time to play around on Etsy, and I've discovered quite a few new fabulous sellers. The one I'm most excited about right now is Orglamix -- organic, vegan makeup. I have friends who swear by Bare Minerals makeup, but I've never really wanted to shell out quite that much cash for foundation... I prefer MAC red lipstick and bright eye shadows.

Now I feel like I've hit the jackpot with this new discovery -- vegan makeup in beautiful colors... that lasts, without all the chemical crap in it.

A few of my favorites...

Beautiful eye colors!

Green Chakra...
Marshmallow

And great starter kits available for different skin tones...


Love this... each week a new color discounted for just $2.50! This week was Sky.

Even better than a color of the week.. how about colors of the month? For just $40 a year, get 3 different shades sent to you each month!

So to start, I'm trying some eye shadow, foundation, and got this awesome
organic brush kit for $20.
Like what you see? Follow Orglamix on Facebook by clicking here.

In the meantime, I got outta the house for quite a while today... took Dad out for lunch, a haircut, and a sunny drive through the Gorge.

View from the Vista House from cell phone cam...


Tomorrow will be packed with Coyla-time, a soak at Kennedy school with the girls, and then wine night at the condo.

Off to bed. Here's to hoping I sleep better tonight than I have been... argh.

Love,

Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment