Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time for a Treasury! :)

I woke up this morning and dragged my butt out of bed specifically for the purpose of creating an Etsy treasury. I looked last night and guessed in about 12 - 13 hours there would be an opening. So, I checked, waited for another hour, and bam.... I got one! Then... my computer freaked out... took "T ' W" as the title of my new, precious little treasury... and that's what I'm stuck with! Hey, at least I got the treasury going! It's such a good promotional tool for my site! I'm also in the process of becoming a member of "Unique Women in Business". More to come on that! Anyway, here's a link to the fabulous treasury.... yea, the one that was SUPPOSED to be called "T ' W ' I ' G ' G ' Y"! :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=20711

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful treasury! For some reason there was not a space left to comment!

    ReplyDelete