Sunday, March 14, 2010

La La Liberty

Okay, I'm really, really obsessed this time. Liberty of London has arrived at Target, and so I arrived at Target after getting off work tonight. This collection made me want to redecorate my bedroom, (which I didn't, as I'd like for my husband *not to kill me). But I want to. And apparently I'm a big fan of pink and black and white, (who knew -- I guess anyone who's ever looked at the layout of this blog). Anyway, the stuff is flying off the shelves at Target. It's MUCH more expensive in London, and so people are buying it online and in stores here, and selling it for more there. Crazy! Anyway, here are my favorites... of course, just about all sold out online already...

Awesome peacock tray...Fabulous pillow... I NEED... :)
Sweet cruiser!
And what I actually ended up with... A great peacock top for work and play... and a comfy, cute little nightie... that's now being worn as I blog. Love it!

Anyway, this is a quick one, but a couple of other little updates...

I got some great stuff at the Dava Bead wholesale room yesterday. Love the freshwater pearls... and got a ton of raw brass to make beautiful things in coming weeks!

These tulips make me happy... is it weird that I like tulips better when they start falling over?

Got these curtains at Target tonight. Just how cheap do they look? Well, I don't really care, 'cause they were $5 apiece!

Thank you to the lovely Anita K. for the flower micro photo tip on my Sony. Dude, she's the best. I can now take pictures of jewelry again. Made this necklace for a co-worker... Gold, sterling, and oxidized sterling chains, with a quartz briolette and oxidized findings. :)
Okay, that's it for tonight. Tired from working! Off to bed!

Love,

Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment