Monday, March 1, 2010

Sleeeeeepy....

...but wanting to share some of my new favorites I found on Etsy! Haven't done that in a while...

I love the colors, and it's so awesome that it can be hung in some many different ways.

If I were a painter -- this is what I'd create!


nJoy Designs

Still absolutely loving these clutches...

I got mine last Spring and get so many compliments on it all the time!


PinUp Brenda

This one just makes me want to go back blonde more each time I look at it.

This artist's stuff is fabulous! I LOVE.


SkyLark Studio

This designer does such beautiful work, in so many awesome shapes.

It's hard to choose which one I like the best!


Pop Wall

Again... which one is my favorite? This one is certainly up there.

What a sweet idea for decorating... now... where would one of these go in the condo??


Ashes and Empires

These are sickeningly cute. As much as I can't WAIT for warm Spring and Summer weather...

these little ladies just make me wish it could be Fall so I could sport them!

Okay, this girl's up past her bedtime. That's all the Etsy love I've got for tonight!

Love,

Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment