Monday, April 4, 2011

$34.50 What?

I found the cutest little dress at Old Navy this weekend... apparently a few celebrities found it, too. Do these girls have the same stylist or what? That's Carmen Electra, Louise Roe, Joanna Krupa and LaLa Vazquez all donning the same sweet little number.

Check out the Women's Ruffled Chiffon Sundress on the store web site.

I wore my dress today with a military-inspired jacket from Nordstrom, leggings from Victoria's Secret, and my favorite winter boot purchase, these great riding boots from DSW. What a fun dress to wear with layers, or maybe with less layers as the weather warms up. (And what a naughty little dog on the couch with me. Look at those submissive ears). :)

So, that's really all I've got tonight. Just felt like blogging about my awesome, inexpensive dress, (P.S. it comes in black and a yellow floral print, too).

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment