Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fun, mellow weekend!

Just thought I'd share some pics from this much more low-key weekend compared to last. :) I got a new phone a week ago, and I've been having fun taking pictures of things and sharing them on Facebook. Time to blog, as well!

After a couple drinks for happy hour yesterday at Teardrop Lounge in the Pearl, Mike and I laid super low at home and watched The Big Lebowski, (thumbs down). At least the drinks were awesome! This "Spirit Lifter" certainly did the trick with amber rum, lemon, orange curacao, Trader Tiki's falernum, soda, and a Lillet Rouge float. Can't beat $5 for that!

This morning I went into work for a few hours before hitting Elena's baby shower at the MAC Club. "Scarftastic" as Melissa said. Mine's from Forever 21. :) A good find in San Diego.

While at the baby shower, I asked about where my former co-worker Melica got her super cute dress... so, a quick trip to H&M was made on the way home! Yes, I purchased the EXACT same dress, (what can I say? I loved it!)

Sure, it may be somewhat-exactly-the-same to the dress I picked up at H&M in New York a few seasons ago, but when something works, it keeps working in other colors, too! (That's me, strutting it in Brooklyn)...


Also found these super cute, chunky platforms at H&M...

But didn't buy them, as I picked these Miz Mooz up at Nordstrom recently! :)

I also decided to swing by J.Crew, (hey -- had to get my parking validated), and found these $135 ballet flats for $50, (score)... I've been needing a new pair of J.Crew black ballet flats. My patent leather ones have had some serious use!


Finally made it home to clean, (and had a little visit from Oberonski). He's the beautiful Flamepoint Siamese cat I adopted in college, who now lives with my neighbor upstairs, (Mike's super allergic).


This evening Coyla's staying over, (watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on the couch beside me), and now it's time for me to go to bed! 'Night!

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment