Saturday, April 16, 2011

Seriously? It's still freakin' raining??

You know, normally I love, scratch that, don't mind the rainy season at all. I like listening to the rain while I go to sleep at night, and I love having an excuse to be inside and enjoy a lazy day curled up at home. I do, however, have a problem with the rain when it doesn't stop for days, and it's super gray across the whole sky, no puffy clouds and no sun breaks. So, needless to say, I feel the last couple of days have been pretty crappy weather-wise. Fortunately, I've found lots of fun activities indoors to keep me entertained...

Today was a super fun day, after working 12 of the last 14 days, Melissa and I took the day off work and headed out to soggy wine country for a day of tastings. We hit up Eyrie Vineyards, (home of the first pinot noir in the Willamette Valley), Panther Creek Cellars, and Daedalus Cellars in the Dundee-McMinnville area. Kai came along for the ride, too...




Then Mike and I headed out for Karen's birthday celebrations, dinner and bowling!
Gooooood times ensued...



Sweet action shot of the birthday girl that I'm especially proud of...

Tomorrow it's girls' dinner then the first Blazers playoff game! Woot! GO BLAZERS!!!

Another recent event was Smash Putt, (last weekend). It's only in P-town for another couple of weeks, so go check it out!! Of course I forgot my camera for that one... bummer.

So, that's it for tonight... sleepy-time!

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment