Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pics From My Phone...

I hate that I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone straight to Facebook or my blog, but alas, I cannot do it! Instead, I set up my Yahoo! email so I can send pictures from my phone to that, download, then post them online. So... here are the pictures that have been hiding in my phone for a few months now!


Coyla getting a Henna tattoo at Saturday Market a few weeks ago...
The roses are blooming like crazy in our 'hood!
A beautiful end to the day on the waterfront... looking out over the marina...
before all this rain hit!

An interesting find on the top shelf at Safeway the other day.... Ramey winery in Healdsburg, California. Must visit someday! Was a pricey bottle.... :)

Oh, the sweet little Kai-errhea on the bed. What a naughty little dog!
That it for now. Hope everyone's having a lovely Thursday. Back to work... then a 4-day weekend. Woo hoo!
Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment