Thursday, September 23, 2010

Favorite-ness...

I heart Etsy. It's been one of my favorite web sites to play on since my bicycle crash, and today I used credit to pick up a couple cute things I've discovered during my time off...

This "Made in Oregon" t-shirt is so adorable...
and added bonus -- there's glitter involved, here. :)
Check it out... from indigofeet here in Portland.


And how cute are these rings? Peanut butter and jelly...
found while looking at "grape" items on Etsy for that treasury in my last post.
Created by Charlie Carter.


In the meantime, I've been reading quite a bit... and trying to get out of the house a little more, too. Squires pointed me to an awesome web site... www.paperbackswap.com -- I've joined and been mailing out books and getting free books back in the mail. It's awesome! This week I received'Wuthering Heights' and 'The Other Boleyn Girl'... and shipped out 5 books in the last week, too. Still to come -- 'The Devil Wears Prada'. In addition to that, Patricia sent me a few books.. and Jen also sent a trilogy of fun Chelsea Handler books. This morning I finished 'Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea'. Fun times. Now I'm working on 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo'.


Speaking of booze, tonight I had my first dose of hard-A since crashing my bike into a cement pillar -- a lovely margarita at a random Mexican joint on 82nd. Yummm... and yay!


Now if I could just get a decent night's sleep. It's been insomnia central for me... first from coming off the narcotics, now seemingly from resting so much, not being drugged up, and being uncomfortable. What a fabulous combination! Hopefully I'll be able to get some good rest before I plan on heading back to work Monday!

In the meantime today I was a vertically-moving machine on my crutches. Woot!

Goodnight-ery...

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment