Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pinup Perfection!

As I continue to be in bed constantly (ugh) recovering from my nasty August 1st bike crash (double-ugh)... I'm thanking GOD for the internet and the ability to find ways to keep myself entertained. One of those entertaining things I've been doing is creating treasuries on Etsy... this latest one inspired by pinup girls...

It was so fun to find so many awesome Etsy listings featuring pinup girls... like these fabulous clothes created by Zombie Kitten O.


I also just purchased the image below in the form of a counted-cross stitch pattern from Bella Stitchery. My mom always used to do counted-cross stitch, as did my Grandma... and I busted out a stitch or two in my youth... so this pattern could be the perfect resting and recuperating project for me to do... Love it!
So, where has all this pinup inspiration come from, you ask? Another way I've been passing the time is by watching LA Ink on NetFlix for the Wii. I've watched a couple dozen episodes of people getting tattooed by Kat Von D and her crew... including Hannah Aitchison... who is quite the pinup artist... and who is also quite the pinup herself!

Check out some of my faves below...




So, a pinup tattoo may be in order for me someday, as after watching so much tattooing, I've been itching to get more ink myself. Oh yea... guess we'll have to work on paying off those medical bills first. But a girl can dream, right?

Until next time...

Love,
Katery

1 comment:

  1. We admit that this might sound like an unreal proposition – because rolex replica uk it is, as no one in their right mind would spend all their income on Rolex Submariners! But, let's put that aside for a minute and replica watches sale concentrate on the point that is to be made here: when considering the average US income, the Rolex Submariner has become three times less affordable since the 1970's – and that is tangible, factual proof for a high-end watch gradually rolex replica uk becoming a luxury item. In 1970, the average American earner worked 3 weeks to earn the price of a Submariner, while in 2012 rolex replica the price of one accounts for over two months' worth of his income. This goes to show that although a fine watch has never been particularly cheap, some very evident repositioning has happened over the course of hublot replica uk the last few decades. Thus far, we have been looking at the price changes of the rolex replica uk Submariner, so now let's examine other models the brand has repositioned since their debut decades ago.

    ReplyDelete