Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy First Thursday :)

Tonite is First Thursday in the Pearl, and I'll be out there with jewelry, along with my new booth buddy, Bill, the photographer behind House of Six Cats. We've got two events coming up in June, as well as the Mississippi Street Fair on July 11th.

First Thursday
NW ActivSpace
1720 NW Lovejoy (NW Lovejoy at 17th)
Portland, OR 97209
June 4th, 2009 5 - 10 PM

Hip Happening
Sellwood Masonic Hall
7126 SE Milwaukie Ave
Portland, OR
Saturday June 13th, 11 - 5

I'm quite a fan of Bill's work. I've blogged about it before. Here are some of the items you'll find tonite at First Thursday from House of Six Cats.




This morning I'm in computer-mode and am running errands before First Thursday. Last night Mike and I took my little sister from Big Brothers Big Sisters, Coyla, out for dinner, ice cream, and to watch So You Think You Can Dance at our place. She's such a cutie! I've been hangin' with her for about three years now. She went from a talkative ten year old, to a precocious 11 and 12 year old, and at 13, I'm finding she's becoming more of a friend than a "little sister". She's also grown about 2 feet in that time. She's nearly as tall as me!

"Little kid" version of Coyla and I at the Oregon Zoo about three years ago...

Coyla-Monster striking a pose at the Zoo back in the day...
A much older version of Coyla exaggerating something to me... and me looking at her like she's crazy last night at dinner...

I can't believe how old she looks!!
Anyway, Coyla and I have decided we'll have some grand adventure this month before I start work at KATU... perhaps the coast, perhaps a trip up north to a water park. We'll see!

Anywho... hope to see people tonite for First Thursday. Have a happy day!

Love,

Katery <3

No comments:

Post a Comment