Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Adventures Continue!

It's been a busy past couple of weeks, as July winds down and I approach the start of my new job, (in 2 days)!!

Last week Grandma and I spent a week visiting family and friends in Nevada and Southern Oregon. From family BBQs to camping in Tahoe and Shakespeare plays to Father's Day action... it was a long but fun week!
Grandma and I in Lithia Park on our way to Nevada

Grandma Loves Kai

Shannon and I in CC

Dad showing off his new Johnny Cash collection

Tahoe Dog


The action didn't stop as soon as I got home, either! Thursday night I headed over to Alberta for Last Thursday fun with friends. Here... Melissa and Mara!
And on Sunday I got my early birthday present... this KICK ASS new Gary Fisher road bike. Wooooo hooo!

Sunday afternoon I headed to the Gorge for a hike up to Oneanta Falls...

And Coyla-Monster and I took a freezing swim by the waterfall!

Soaking wet little sister!!
That's it for now. I've got one final day off before I start Wednesday at KATU. I had so much fun hanging out today with Erica outside all afternoon... and think I might do the same tomorrow!! Yay!

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment