Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just had to share...

Check out this awesome bicycle-themed posting on my fave blog design*sponge!


Fabulous!



And, yes, I fully intend on getting back on a bicycle, (not necessarily the same bicycle I crashed on), in the near-ish future. My beautiful road bike... let's call her Betty...


... that's not a knock to my Grandma. It just makes sense, like Betty Blue, (Ben and Theresa's boat, RIP), and my Dad's horse from when he was a teenager, Betty, that threw him off one day, breaking his shoulder. Seems appropriate.

Anyway, I may not be cruisin' around downtown and the East side on Betty much in the future... too skinny of tires for city commuting, perhaps, (apparently). I'm thinkin' instead of getting a hybrid, (fatter tires), this Spring. Some options...

1. A Women's Hybrid from Gary Fisher...
2. LOVE this yellow Schwinn Hybrid... but am really only finding it for sale in the UK...
3. Finally, this classic Loring hybrid...
So, what do you think? Bike 1, 2, or 3? :)

I'm getting more and more excited to ride again!

Love,
Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment