Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yay! 50 Followers!

Now, if I could just figure out how to get more comments. I LOVE comments! :)

I'm excited to have reached 50 followers on my blog!! Thanks everyone who follows and reads.

Here's the latest...

This last weekend I took a FUN trip to Ashland with some of my favorite girls: Melissa, Erica, and met up with Squires down there. I also got to see my adorable niece, Shannon. Here are weekend highlights in photos:

The girls and I at Tabu restaurant in Ashland...
Ready to go out, here in our awesome suite at The Palm Motel...
Melissa enjoying dessert at Smithfield's... amazing restaurant in Ashland...
With niece Shannon, a.k.a. "Dollface"...
Meantime, back at work this week I've been super busy. However, last night Mike and I enjoyed a tasty sushi dinner at Bamboo, a sustainable Japanese restaurant in Southeast Portland. I'm starting to realize between Melissa and my in-laws Donald and Julie, I'm becoming a total foodie. More on that later, as I'm working on starting a food blog, too! :)

That's in for tonight.

Love,

Katery

2 comments: