Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Juicy Fruit















































I've upgraded my Etsy site to include a new section: Juicy Fruit! I keep finding the perfect supplies to make cute, cute fruit earrings. What started off as an idea to make "tomatoes on the vine" earrings... turned in to little lemon drops, tangerine dream, red delicious apples... and now little blueberry earrings! Some of these are also turning into necklaces, (not on Etsy yet -- but soon)... so I thought I'd devote a blog entry to my love of fruit... and these fruit pieces!


Raspberries are actually my favorite fruit, and as summer draws nearer -- I'm excited to find more inspiration from my favorite foods, the sunshine, and all the beautiful Northwest berries that come along with it. Keep a close eye on Etsy, as I'm sure more fruit will be added in the near future! :)

Cheers!

Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment