Thursday, March 19, 2009

Origami Super Star Earrings!

I LOVE Asian influenced jewelry... I LOVE origami creations.... I LOVE the beauty of Japanese kanjis... and I LOVE studying Buddhism. What could be more perfect than these sweet little earrings I just added to my Etsy shop?


I'm taking part in a fundraiser/Spring artists' fair at my cousin's son's Japanese-American school in a few weeks. These will be perfect for that... as I put together a few other Asian-inspired pieces for the show. I babysit Ethan and Ben, (my cousin's kids), once in a while and always have a blast. (Even when Ben hides out in his room). ;)


Isn't Ethan a cutie? He was our ring bearer last Spring in our wedding on April 5th. Oh my Gosh! I can't believe it's almost been a year since we got married! The Japanese cherry blossoms are starting to bloom again in Portland... something I was on alert for last year. I really wanted blooms in our wedding pictures and we got them!! Yay!


What a sweet sign that Spring is nearly here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment