Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh my.... my poor neglected blog!

I don't know why I stopped blogging so much, other than the fact that I didn't see a lot of progress happening as a result of trying to network through blogging. I'm in a place now where I'm willing to devote more time again to my Etsy store and promoting my jewelry online. It's a tough thing -- that Etsy! I feel as though my jewelry is pretty sweet... seems as though most of my friends, (and fabulous customers), agree. In fact, even store and boutique owners around town are in on the act. So what gives? Hello Etsy. How do I get my store going? Argh.
In the meantime, here's the latest creation on Etsy. I planned to make these earrings focusing on one color group at a time but realized these colors all look so lovely together. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment