Monday, April 13, 2009

Back From Vacation!

Okay, so we technically got back from vacation on Thursday evening last week, but it's been a pretty hectic few days since then!! Grandma officially moved into her apartment across the street the day we got back, so we've been busy helping unpack and get things set up for her. A woman nearly 88 years old really can collect a LOT of stuff in a lifetime! We also had a great Easter going to church with Grandma and having friends over for an Easter dinner last night! I felt traditional cooking coming on, (probably since Grandma was in town), so busted out some rosemary-lemon salmon, cheese risotto, asparagus, deviled eggs, buttermilk rolls and strawberries. Yummmm! Thanks to Eric and Meagan for the assistance in the kitchen!

Meantime, as promised - pictures from our fun vacation! We saw family in La Quinta, friends in Palm Desert, more friends in Los Angeles, and even more friends/former roomies in San Diego. What a busy 6 days! Lots of fun! :) Highlights below:


Mike and I on the plane headed to Palm Springs...

Mike looking pimp in Iris' convertible with her aviators on...

Libby and I after (quite a) few martinis...

Carrie and I (and my boobs) at she and Manny's place in Toluca Lake...

Mike and I outside Universal Studios...

Mike's Best Man, Tyler, and I enjoying margaritas by the beach in San Diego...

Mike and I in Pacfic Beach...

Meeting up with Jen and Marco for dinner in SD...
Our "Happy Anniversary" menus at the sweet seafood restaurant...

That's it for now... off to help Grandma unpack... and attempting to get her a cell phone today, too. Wish me luck!

Cheers!!

Katery

No comments:

Post a Comment